Thanks to Satin System, you can chemically sandblast glass surfaces.
Why Satin System?
Why choose Satin System instead of the traditional mechanical sandblasting?
- No set-up costs: with Satin System you need only restock consumables. You do not need to sustain the high set-up costs of a sandblasting machine.
- Smooth surface: the chemical action of Satin System gives smoother surfaces than mechanical sandblasting.
- “Velvet” effect: working at molecular level, Satin System acid paste gives a “velvet” effect that mechanical sandblasting cannot achieve.
- Stain resistance: acid etched glasses are more resistant to stain than mechanical sandblasted ones.
- Satin Pro
- Satin Diluent
What you need:
- Screen printing machine (large scale productions only)
- Glass washer (large scale productions only)